“Make Your Own Shop Local Shift!”
Making the shift is when you have a plan.
Following the 5 basic steps laid out in the planner makes your own shop local shift that much easier.
- In the first few pages, you’ll answer questions to help you explore your values and shopping habits.
- Next, you’ll choose which of the Focus on Five areas you’ll use to shift your spending for the month.
- Then you can print out the progress pages to note the steps you’ve taken to Shop Local every month.
- Use the Daily Intentions page to write down your mini goals that you can use to Shop Local in your everyday life.
- Finally, as you become more mindful of your Shop Local Shift, you can use the last few pages to note all your favorite local indie businesses in your neighborhood.